If you chuckled, imagine what happens
when I show this to an entire room of
1st graders and 2nd graders.
3. Discounted books - While the books normally retail for $15.95, every book sold at a
school visit is only $10! That's less money for me, but more books for kids.
2. Free posters - Yup, free posters for everyone. This one's pretty self explanatory.
1. These photos - you If
10 Reasons why I'd be great for your school
10. Author & illustrator - Why get just an author when you can get an author AND
an illustrator?! Two for one. That's a pretty good deal.
9. Very affordable - Ever see an author charging $1700 for their visit?
Yeah, me too. That's why I don't charge that.
What school has that money?
8. Because I reached out - How many other author/illustrators have sent you
an e-mail? NONE. Exactly! I reach out to as many schools as I
can because I really love visits.
7. By far the coolest website around - Author visits should not end when the
author leaves. With downloads, videos, monster profiles and
publishing info, my website offers fun and education beyond
6. New York City - After 30 years of living in NYC, I have a lot of cool facts
5. Not part-time - I have been drawing and writing since I was 6 years old. Seriously.
4. St. Jude Children's Research Hospital - I donate $1 from every book I sell.
607 330 - 0202 email@example.com