Covid restrictions should not deprive eager authors and artists from the opportunity to
interact and be inspired by a real creator of books. Which is why virtual author visits are an
incredible and easy to use tool to encourage readers, writers, and creators without all the hassle, headache, and expense of in-person events.
Remember, your PTA and local BOCES Arts in Education grants are awesome ways to find funding!
• Everything I show, explain and introduce to students during an in-person visit, but through cyber space! What a wonderful age.
• Zoom, Google Meet. Webex - I've done 'em all.
• Teacher guides for each title filled with curriculum and projects to extend the visit.
• Includes 8 autographed, hardcover books for your library.
• Great way to include both in-class and remote learners at once.
Still not convinced?
Well, how about a sample?
If you have any questions, or you can't wait to book me,
just reach out. I would love to meet your students and help you
inspire a whole lot of readers, writers, amazing artists!
I know what you're thinking: Are virtual visits any good?
Well, check out the sample video at the bottom to find out why my virtual visits are the best.
• No cancellation fee.
• Full day of age-specific presentations for every grade level. As many as your schedule requires. (All for a single price.)